A compact and portable all-in-one First Aid solution for hiking injuries.
- Use as a grab-and-go kit, or use as a supplemental module to boost your first aid kit or bug-out bag!
- Recommended by medical professionals and patients
- HSA/FSA Approved
- 2 Diphen Packets - Used to relieve symptoms of allergy, hay fever, and the common cold.
- 2 Lip Balm - Moisturize and relieve chapped or dry lips.
- 2 Sunscreen Packets - Protects your skin from prolonged exposure.
- 2 Sting Relief - Provides temporary relief from pain and itching caused by insect stings and bites.
- 2 Kokos Drink Mixes - Delicious & Hydrating blend of vitamins and minerals for exercise and on-the-go.
- Whistle - Used for alerting in case of emergency.
- Space Blanket - Thermal insulation blanket designed to reflect 90% of body heat.
- 25' Paracord - Lightweight cord used for general utility.
- 4 Bandage 1"x3" - Adhesive bandage used to protect minor cuts and scrapes from infection.
- 2 - 2x4 Bandage - Adhesive bandage used to protect minor cuts and scrapes from infection.
- 1-4x4 Gauze Pad
- 2 Burn Gel - Water based topical ointment for minor burns.
- 2 Ibuprofen - Treats fever and mild to severe pain. * Compare to active ingredient in Advil.
- 2 SuperSkin Blister Tape - Blister tape for preventing and healing blisters.
- 2 Triple Antibiotic Ointment - Helps prevent and treat most minor skin infections.
- 2 Alcohol Prep Pad - Alcohol wipe to clean wounds and prevent infection.
- Aqua Tabs - Water disinfection tablets.
Height: 5.8 in
Width: 6.1 in
Depth: 2.8 in
Weight: 162 g
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.